What personal information does craterecords.be collect about you?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience on craterecords.co.uk.
These are the types of information we collect.
- Information you give us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. This refers to any information you give us in your account; such as name, address, phone, gender, also information you provide by setting up your favorite series or filling out questionnaires,..You may choose not to provide certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information you provide for purposes such as responding to your requests, customizing future purchases for you, improving our store and communicating with you.
- Automatic information: We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies”, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses craterecords.co.uk. Details we look at include the type and version of the web browser, previous purchases,…
- E-mail Communication: To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open an email from cgibuffalo.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list with lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, you can change your customer communication preferences.
- Information from other sources: We may receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include delivery information we receive from our shippers or payment information from the credit card company.
What about cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric characters that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as easy login and saving items in your shopping cart between visits.
The Help section of the toolbar on most browsers tells you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser warn you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of the features of craterecords and we recommend that you leave them enabled.
Security of personal data on craterecords.be
Does craterecords.be share the information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending mail and email, processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their duties, but may not use it for any other purpose.
How secure is information about me?
We work to secure your data during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the data you enter.
We do not reveal your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we provide the full credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
It is important that you protect yourself from unauthorized access to your password and your computer. Be sure to log out when you are finished using a shared computer and consider the security of using the option to stay logged in.
How can I deal with craterecords.be on my personal data?
What information can I request?
Craterecords.be gives you access to a wide range of information about your account and your interactions with craterecords.be for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. This includes data such as up-to-date information about recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, address,…); payment settings; email notification settings,…
What choices do I have?